Sunday, September 8, 2013

G's Challenge


The Picture!
My husband took this pic of me on 8/30/2013. I posted all the good ones but not this one. Why? Because it confirms what the scale has been trying to tell me all summer, I’ve gained 12 pds. So tomorrow on Sept 9th , I start my own G’s Challenge to get myself back into my shape. I am going to write about it daily on my blog. I am going to be as real as they come. I am sure some days I will be on fire and others crying with a box of chocolate chip cookies. I ask those that would like to join me on this journey to please do so. Let us motivate one another and change things around together.  This is not about dieting, working out like crazy, taking shakes, hiring an army of trainers, etc. This is about a regular busy, working, mommy, wife, student and fashionista (in my own mind) trying to keep a “fitting” relationship between her and her skinny jeans. I have a group of badass athletes that keep me moving. I recommend you too find a support system or do it alone but do whatever it takes! Sign up to do your first 5k, half marathon or full marathon! If you feel you are on this same journey, please join me!  My G challenge is to drop 10 pds in 8 weeks. What’s yours?
Loves,
 

gfoReal

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got this G!